No but SERIOUSLY this
No but really, look at my butt! I’ve never had bruises quite like this before.
(And yes, before you ask, that is my cat in the corner. I couldn’t get her to move so I could take these.)
Also, I passed my 300 follower mark while I was away! Thank you, friends!
(and thank you to that picture of my butt plug that’s been circulating, because that is definitely the reason for this surge in popularity.)
Her parents told her it was for her own good, that it would cure her… condition. A short stay at the sanitarium suggested by Monsignor Keyes would get her focused back on her schoolwork and orchestra. She consented because she was scared of her own behavior lately, and she wanted to control her terrible impulses.
What she and her parents didn’t know was that sanitarium was run by corrupt clergy and nuns. They medicated and brainwashed young girls into sex slaves trained to perform any sexual act, no matter how perverse.
YBG was going to have the time of her life!
Oh, Tumblr. I had quite a weekend. I went away with the Swede and a bunch of other kinky/poly folk for a weekend getaway. It was basically a weekend-long sex party punctuated by a number of fantastic home-cooked meals.
A brief recap of some of things that happened this weekend (maybe to be followed at a later date by fuller explanations):
- My butt got beat up a lot. (This is no surprise, but boy do I have some nice bruises!)
- I got fucked by a beautiful girl with a strap-on while sucking her boyfriend’s cock, with eleven other people watching us.
- I finally got to try candle wax, and it turns out I love it! I also did a brief scene with a Wartenberg Wheel (I was told later that guy doing it wrote his initials on my ass :p), and tried a little bit with a violet wand. We’ve discovered that stingy or poke-y pain makes me laugh uncontrollably and is also pretty much my favorite.
- We smeared cupcakes on the same person two different times, ate them off her the first time, and sprayed her with champagne after the second.
- People were written on with icing, which was subsequently licked off.
- Jello wrestling (and then mostly just jello bathing) happened. I observed but did not participate because I think slimy things are icky.
- I was tied up a couple of times by someone who is pretty much a magician with rope.
- I got to wear a corset for the first time (my boobs looked AMAZING) and I got fancy new lingerie~
- I tried my hand at switching for the first time ever!!! On Sunday night I led a cute little puppyboy on leash, bossed him around, and made him refer to me as Princess. I also gave a full spanking all by myself for the first time. It was amazing and it looks like there’s a definitely a switch-y side of me waiting to come out more.
- For a few minutes on Saturday night, six boys laid down naked with their butts on display. Why? The better question is, why not?! A couple girls laid on top of them, and then it just devolved into a full on dog pile.
- A guy was put into a chastity device, hands bound with bondage tape, legs wrapped with Saran wrap, and then had several gallons of milk poured on him by several girls in various states of undress. We then threw glitter sprinkles on him.
- The last scene of our last night there was one of the most intense and awesome I’ve ever done. I was tied to a bench with spreader bars on both my arms and legs, and then three (3!!!!!!) Hitachis were used on my pussy AT THE SAME TIME, while I got my face fucked. ~*~magical~*~
- At any given moment I was able to cuddle with at least one (if not several) people. I love cuddles and attention and this might actually have been my favorite aspect of the weekend.
I am almost certainly forgetting a vast number of the things that happened, because this weekend was veritably PACKED with sexiness and kink and just a general sense of love and affection from everyone to everyone else.
There will be pictures (assuming I can edit them so no one’s face is readily visible), but they will not be appearing for a good long while. Literally 4500 photos were taken. Patience is appreciated.
Basically, my Labor Day weekend was better than yours. Fight me.